Our Premier range of entrance gates are top quality gates, they have a solid base rail for automation and perfect if you are looking for something extra special.
St Edmundsbury are open topped gates with a dipping top line.
The proportions of the open and solid sections can be altered to suit your requirements.
Suited for driveways and courtyards in any situation, town or country.
Prices inclusive of VAT
|Choose your timber||Iroko, Seasoned Oak|
|Choose your height at hanging stile||1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m|
|Choose your width||2.7m, 3m, 3.3m, 3.6m, 3.9m, 4.2m|
- Frame size: 70mm
- Visual base rail: Yes
- Rebated centre stiles: Yes
- Raised Manors (Stiles rise above the top line): Yes
- Hardwood Timbers available: Iroko, Seasoned Oak
- Widths available: 3m to 4.2m
- Heights available at the hanging stile: 1.5m to 2.1m
- In between heights and widths available: Yes
- Best for automation: Yes
St Edmundsbury Gates Installation Service in Suffolk
Countryside gates offer a range of installation services within Suffolk and the immediate surrounding areas.
If you would like a quote for installation of your St Edmundsbury Gates please