The above photo's shows the gate in Seasoned Oak .
Which Curve Shape?
The standard curve is approximately 15cm high and is as shown in the photo.
However the curve can vary to suit your requirements up to a full semi circle curve. Additional costs will be incurred for non standard curves, please contact us to discuss this.
For in between sizes please select the width or height up for pricing purposes.
For details on the different timber types click here.
Prices inc vat
|Choose your timber||Iroko|
Below is a list of key points to help you quickly and easily compare gate designs:
- Frame Size: 50mm
- Visual base rail : No
- Raised Manors ( Stiles rise above the top line): No
- Softwood Timbers available: Pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood, Base coat treated & Larch
- Widths available: 750mm to 1.2m
- Heights available: 1.45m to 2.05m
- In between widths and heights available: Yes
Quaker Gate - Curved Top Rail Installation Service in Suffolk
Countryside gates offer a range of installation services within Suffolk and the immediate surrounding areas.
If you would like a quote for installation of your Quaker Gate - Curved Top Rail please