Newmarket are open topped gates with a curved top line as shown above or if you prefer a continuous curve.
The proportions of the open and solid sections can also be altered to suit your requirements.
Suited for driveways and courtyards in any situation, town or country.
For in between sizes please select the width and height up for pricing purposes.
Also available in Douglas Fir softwood the ideal timber if you are looking to paint or stain your gates. See related products below.
For more details on the different timber types Click here
Prices inclusive of VAT
|Choose your timber||Iroko, Seasoned Oak|
|Choose your width||3m, 3.3m, 3.6m, 3.9m, 4.2m|
|Choose your height at hanging stile||1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m|
Below is a list of key points to help you quickly and easily compare gates designs:
- Frame size: 70mm
- Visual base rail: Yes
- Rebated centre stiles: Yes
- Raised Manors (Stiles rise above the top line): Yes
- Hardwood Timbers available: Iroko, Seasoned Oak
- Widths available: 3m to 4.2m
- Heights available at the hanging stile: 1.2m to 1.8m
- In between heights and widths available: Yes
- Variations: Shape of curved top line / Open section height / Pale spacing all can be adjusted (possible extra costs)
- Best for automation: Yes
Newmarket Gates Installation Service in Suffolk
Countryside gates offer a range of installation services within Suffolk and the immediate surrounding areas.
If you would like a quote for installation of your Newmarket Gates please