Available in heights to suit a hand gate as shown above or a full height pedestrian side gate.
Available in Larch softwood which is particularly dense and especially hard and durable with a lack of movement. If you are thinking of painting your gate this is the best option to go for as you will achieve the best finish. The gate shown is painted with Little Greene paint in Mid Lead.
Below is a list of key points to help you quickly and easily compare gate designs:
- Frame Size: 50mm
- Visual base rail : No
- Raised Manors ( Stiles rise above the top line): No
- Softwood Timbers available: Pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood, Base coat treated & Larch
- Widths available: 750mm to 1.2m
- Heights available: 1.45m to 2.05m
- In between widths and heights available: Yes
Lavenham Gate Installation Service in Suffolk
Countryside gates offer a range of installation services within Suffolk and the immediate surrounding areas.
If you would like a quote for installation of your Lavenham Gate please