Available in Pressure treated Scandinavian redwood, the photos above show quite clearly the difference between Green and Brown pressure treatments.
Perfect for extra privacy and security.
Rebated centre stiles for secure closure.
Widths 2.4m and under with a 45mm frame.
For in between sizes please select the width or height up for pricing purposes.
The photo right shows the framing on reverse.
Where the hinges are shown on the front of the gate, this is due to outward opening being required.
Prices inclusive of VAT
|Choose your timber||Pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood|
|Choose your height at hanging stile||1.45m, 1.75m, 2.05m|
|Choose your width||1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m|
- Frame Size: 45mm
- Visual base rail: No
- Rebated centre stiles: Yes
- Raised Manors ( Stiles rise above the top line): No
- Softwood Timbers available: Pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Widths available: 1.5m to 2.4m
- Heights available: 1.45m to 2.05m
- In between widths and heights available: Yes
- Best for automation: No
Haughley Gates Installation Service in Suffolk
Countryside gates offer a range of installation services within Suffolk and the immediate surrounding areas.
If you would like a quote for installation of your Haughley Gates please