Solid entrance gates with a rectangular frame and boards fixed to the front and running past the frame and cut in to a curve.
Rebated centre stiles for a secure closure.
Perfect for extra privacy. Suited for driveways and courtyards in any situation, town or country.
Please note: The standard curve is approximately 15cm high, the curve can vary if required please state when enquiring as additional costs will be incurred.
Unlike other designs the Glemham range of curved top gates have their heights measured at the centre, not at the hanging stile.
These gates are available with a 45mm or 70mm frame.
Widths 2.4m and under have a 45mm frame and Widths over 2.4m have a 70mm frame.
For in between sizes please select the width or height up for pricing purposes.
|Choose your timber||Pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood|
|Choose your width||1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 2.7m, 3m, 3.3m, 3.6m, 3.9m|
|Choose your height at the centre||1.45m, 1.75m, 2.05m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m|
- Frame Size: 45mm up to 2.4m & 70mm from 2.4m upwards
- Visual base rail: No
- Rebated centre stiles: Yes
- Raised Manors ( Stiles rise above the top line): No
- Softwood Timbers available: Untreated, Tinted base coat or Pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood & Larch
- Widths available: 1.5m to 3.9m
- Heights available: 1.45m to 2.1m
- In between widths and heights available: Yes
- Best for automation: No
Glemham Curved Cut Boards Gates Installation Service in Suffolk
Countryside gates offer a range of installation services within Suffolk and the immediate surrounding areas.
If you would like a quote for installation of your Glemham Curved Cut Boards Gates please