Shown above in base coat treated softwood which has then been finished with Mahogany Sadolins extra.
Solid pedestrian gate with a visible curved top rail with a smooth top line.
These gates are have a 45mm frame.
Base coat treated is priced the same as pressure treated.
Unlike other designs the Glemham range of curved top gates have their heights measured at the centre, not at the hanging stile.
For in between sizes please select the width or height up for pricing purposes.
Please note:The standard curve is approximately 15cm high as shown here, the curve can vary if required please state when enquiring as additional costs will be incurred.
Prices inc vat
|Choose your timber||Pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood|
|Choose your width||750mm|
|Choose your height at the centre||1.15m|
Below is a list of key points to help you quickly and easily compare gate designs:
- Frame Size: 45mm
- Visual base rail : No
- Raised Manors ( Stiles rise above the top line): No
- Softwood Timbers available: Pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood, Base coat treated, Larch, Douglas Fir
- Widths available: 750mm to 1.2m
- Heights available: 1.15m to 2.05m
- In between widths and heights available:
- Variations: Curve can vary - extra cost
Glemham Gate Curved Top Rail Installation Service in Suffolk
Countryside gates offer a range of installation services within Suffolk and the immediate surrounding areas.
If you would like a quote for installation of your Glemham Gate Curved Top Rail please